CD player wont work

I have a 2001 Bonneville and the factory cd player does not work all the time. there really is no reason to it. it will either play a cd and then when the track changes say check disc or it will do it right away. dont know if it might be dirty or something. if any one could help me out i would love it.

thanks jack

Reply to
Jack Schumacher

.............. Follow your gut instinct, I don't think they're programmed to do that, so....

-White

Reply to
White|Phatt