clutch sticking!

okay i just got the clutch master and slave cylenders and the fork changed .. when i first start my car it works find but after i drive it for a little while it starts to get hard to shift and almost impossible to put into reverse. untill of course i let it cool down for a couple hours ... please help my head hurts

Reply to
oneida_6

I'd check the transmission fluid level. While your checking it, you might as well replace the trans fluid.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

i've check the fluid level and it looks good.. do you think changeing the fluid would make that much of a difference.. the fluid don't look dark or bad in anyway i really don't know much on tranys though

Reply to
oneida_6

You may still have some air in the clutch hydraulic system. Fiero's are not easy to bleed the clutch on unless you know what you are doing. I'd be checking that first.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

How did you check the fluid level?

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to
RSCamaro

first off.. i check the fluid by removeing the speed-o-meter on the trany like the book i have told me to and checked it on the marks on that and second i had the hydraulic system power bleed professionally because i was haveing problems bleeding them myself and i'm getting plenty of throw in back ... it moves as far as it's ever going to, but thanks anyways i should of did that to begin with instead of going through 4 things of fluid

Reply to
oneida_6