FAO : the Skinny one

Douglas.

I suspect the idea of a cherished number plate might be a bit Gauche for you , but it struck me as a bit of a bargain if you like that sort of thing.

Bob Sherunckle

"Bob Sherunckle" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

No MOT for three years - so the plate's lost unless you get a ticket on it.

Reply to
Adrian

No MOT for 3 years..... doubt it'll pass one without serious work.

At that price, possibly worth a gamble of buying and sticking through an MOT.

But I reckon it'll only be worth whatever you can break it for.

You certainly won't be taking the plate off it.

Reply to
SteveH

Or even

And.. is 'P1 AYN' really worth £1800???

Most of the Plain Janes I know don't particularly want to broadcast about it...

Reply to
PCPaul

Heh. Not sure the plate is my thing. I'm not imaginative enough to think of a normal one I could live with and anyway I've promised myself I'm not having one till I can afford one that is 2 numbers and 2 letters.

Not a bad price for a 2.0 TSpark engine though?

Reply to
Douglas Payne

When I saw that plate quickly I thought someone had cloned mine hehe

Reply to
Ronny

P4YNE is around 'ere on an X5 I think.

Reply to
Pete M

When I saw that car quickly I thought someone had cloned Steve H's

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Four cylinder Alfa Romeos don't go quickly - HTH. :-)

Reply to
DervMan