want!

looks alright that, not sure on the kit but like the idea of old RWD and a V8

Reply to
Vamp

Is it just me or does that kit look like it needs about 3" wider wheels underneath it?

Reply to
Clive George

What he said.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

It's one of the guys off the Old Skool Ford site.

You don't want that, you want this:

Street Legal: FORD CORTINA MK1 V8 PROSTREET

Conor

Conor gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

No, I really don't. Not even if it wasn't pink.

If you were to force me into a Mk1 Cortina, it'd have to be

(Well, probably not that exact one, it's just too damn good to use properly)

Reply to
Adrian

Yeah, the classic xpack kit does need silly monster wheels.

Reply to
Elder