Warning light

The central warning light on my 85.5 944 is flicking on and off while I'm driving. Checked all gauges and they read normal and there is no other message with the warning light, it just flashes on and off randomly. Is there something going on or is this just a typical electrical error for a 18 year old car?

Reply to
Clark W.

The brake was off if thats what you mean?

Reply to
Clark W.

Reply to
doug