NHTSA cannot duplicate Sikes' Prius problem

Does this come as a surprise to anybody?

"Sikes' lawyer says he is not looking for money..."

Riiight...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Why did he procure a lawyer to start with? Case dismissed!!

Reply to
Sekula

He had a lawyer for his bankruptcy stuff.

Reply to
dr_jeff

Was it the same attorney he used for his bankruptcy?

Reply to
Conscience

Don't know. Don't care. And even if it weren't, it could be someone from the same firm.

Reply to
dr_jeff

Don't care about the firm. I was referring to specialty.

If the current attorney practices criminal defense, you have your answer.

Reply to
Conscience

Bankruptcy lawyers rarely specialize in 'ambulance chaser lawsuits' or in 'criminal defense cases', so either way, he will need a different lawyer for the Prius stuff than he had for the bankruptcy court case.

Reply to
Obveeus

"I smell LAWSUIT" comes rapidly to mind.

However, it appears as though Mr Sikes was listening to Sammy Haggar at the time...

Hachiroku