Clutch

My problem with clutch judder just got a bit murky, and I wondered if anyone is familiar with the problem.

I've got a 1993 Rover 216, Honda SOHC engine. When I was getting quotes for a new clutch, the bloke said I might have to have the flywheel skimmed, which makes sense - if the flywheel is unevenly balanced - but I wondered if anyone subscribed here could throw some light on the matter.

The car is in immaculate condition, and is worth the 300 odd for a clutch.

Cheers.

Reply to
Huss