Rover 75 Radio code

My neighbour had to disconnect his battery last week, and now found his radio won't work without a code number. The trouble is the garage where he bought it (second hand) has been demolished. Does anybody know if there is there a data base for Rover 75, year 04, there is no makers name on the radio. Gordon

Reply to
Gordoni

As no one else has provided a more definitive answer, almost certainly any car audio business would be able to reset the code for a small consideration I understand. Would be worth a phone call anyway

Andy

Reply to
Andy Cap

Or, if the radio is the original fitted to the car, go to any Rover Dealer (if there's one left near you) and they'll be able to find the code based on the chassis number. They will have a charge for this service mind you.

Andy (another one).

Reply to
Andy J.

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 19:47:42 +0100, "Gordoni" wrote this with the utmost thought:

If he has one in travelling distance *or* cares to 'phone one, they should be able to give the code assuming it's the factory fitted unit. He may get it for free, may cost a tenner or so

Reply to
losttheplot