2002 9-3 SE ECU reprogramming

Hey there, wondering if anyone in the US has successfully reprogrammed (or had reprogrammed) their ECU on a 2002 9-3 SE. This will be the first modification on this vehicle, and the only experience I have modding Saabs is with a 1991 900 I used to own. Even in that case, all I did was take out the airbox and replace with a cone filter. Any advice would be appreciated!

BTW, I'm in Boston, so any leads in the Northeast would be good, too.

Thanks!

Reply to
MainerInMass