9000 alarm sensor position

Can anyone tell me exactly where the alarm sensor is positioned on my 1996

9000 cd ... I'm having some problem with it reacting to my key fob ... I've checked the batteries in the fob (ok)... and now I want to check out the car sensor end....

an earlier posting mentioned that it might be in front of the rearview mirror... but all I can see there is an inside light bulb attached to the mirror?

thanks Andy

Reply to
andy smith