Clearing "Time for Service" message 2000 95

Does anyone know how to clear the "Time for Service" display? the Manual says to press clear and hold for up to 8 seconds, and a chime will sound. I hold it forever, no chime, and next time it is started the message is back.

Reply to
Mark

I think it's more of a double click - click once, then click and hold until

2 chimes sound, and the service thing clears. It'll also autoclear after 400 miles or so. At least that's the case in a '02 9-3.

...pablo

Reply to
pablo

Thanks!

Reply to
Mark

I didnt hear two beeps on mine. But i did have to "double click" it. Thanks for the info!

Mike Nail '01 Saab 95 Turbo Wagon Aero

Reply to
Tiskemanis