Forget Turbo-Saab's!!

My friend own's at 9000 CC 2,3 Turbo, which has 400 Bhp / 580 Nm torque. And I luv that car - just flies, compared to my 235 Bhp 9000 CS.

But this Sunday, I went to a danish Autoshow. They had a thing called Racing Event, where they collect money for UNICEF. You "buy" a trip in a Supercar, so I simply had to a trip in a Mercedes SLR McLaren.......!

The guy next to me is John Nielsen, a famous danish racing driver:

Henrik B.

Umm... McLaren, the famous New Zealander!

Reply to
Richard Sutherland-Smith

Are you friends with Steven Wade in New Zealand who runs

SG

Reply to
SG

No, but I tried this site above without the qustion mark, but the URL is wrong?

Reply to
Richard Sutherland-Smith