Frappr map for a.a.saab

Thanks. My modem connection is really too slow for this. Any attempt of doing something takes ages on my system.

Reply to
Johannes

Grunff, please remove my entry again. I typed in London, but it put in Birmingham instead!!!

Reply to
Johannes

It is a mess. The account is still there from 24/12. But the account is not associated with my entry. And I can't create a new account because the email is already recognised. The profile says London, but the display says Birmingham Alabama! This may be due to session timing problems for my dial-up connection. I have now given up using the system.

Reply to
Johannes