little model cars of saab

Hello,

I would like to buy some of this cars:

Best will be models from Somerville :)

Do You know any shops with such a models (except eBay ofcorse)?

Best regards from Poland Piotr

Reply to
octobeer

In message , snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes

Elkparts in the UK sell models (as well as parts for the big Saabs) and ship worldwide.

Andrew Sinclair

in article snipped-for-privacy@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote on 14/09/2006 23:34:

Hi Piotr!

SAAB Expressions range should be available worldwide:

There is also this range of pewter models that I do not think I have seen on eBay:

Other manufacturers are often available on eBay, which really is the best place to start looking. If you find a particular car on J Powell's website that you really like, try googling for the brand name.

While I was writing the C900 Special Editions website, I was very frustrated with the 'Swiss' Edition that had eluded my research for so long ... Then, I found someone who owned one (a Swiss chap, no less :) ) and found that a model car of the model was made as well:

Happy hunting!

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday