Outside Temperture Sensor problem

I have a 1999 9-3 and recently the temperature display on the SID when heywire. I was wondering if anybody knew where the sensor is or if there was any calibration or reset command to reset SID ?

AW

Reply to
Allan Wong

It may not be out of calibration at all. Probably just needs relocating away from a hot radiator.

I have moned two such sensors. Don't know exactly where yours is but look behind the grill infront of the red/condensor..

Malcolm Mason

Reply to
Malcolm Mason