Sticky Ignition Switch

Whats a good lubricant for a sticky ignition switch? Tired of graphite powder ...... time to move on to something more...........drastic. My guess is that any spray will eventually attract more dirt and gunk.

Reply to
Tigger123

Try just a silicone spray.

Reply to
Valjean

Saab floor mounted one? Take it out first and clean/blow all the accumulated dust/dog hair/food/small plastic parts/whatever out of it - particuarly underneath. THEN spray it. Works wonders - sometimes! Cheers

Reply to
hippo

Reply to
Tigger123

Ha! you tricked us here!

While we're on a roll about the C900 one... I dumped some Cola down it and the dealer told me to pour Alcohol down after that. Funnest thing I've ever done to a car.

-meld

Tigger123 wrote:

Reply to
meld_b