Cheers!

Reply to
Henrik B.

I tried, but got this reply:

There was an error while registering your address ! Please contact us by mail: snipped-for-privacy@rescue-saab.com!

Reply to
Johannes Andersen

snipped-for-privacy@rescue-saab.com!

I managed ... perhaps you mistyped your address :-)

Charles (and I have a longer surname than you have in my email address) :-)

Reply to
Charles C

mail: snipped-for-privacy@rescue-saab.com!

So how could they send me a confirmation?

Reply to
johannes

mail: snipped-for-privacy@rescue-saab.com!

I tried again, but now it says that my email address has already been used. So I can't register. Oh well....

Reply to
Johannes Andersen

mail: snipped-for-privacy@rescue-saab.com!

I did not know you received a confirmation ... contact them as they say.

I doubt that by saying we exist we will make any difference but happy to put myself on the list of names.

Charles

Reply to
Charles C

mail: snipped-for-privacy@rescue-saab.com!

The problem is in the confirmation message which I am supposed to send back, some of the padding characters for their php are being misinterpreted. Unfortunately, this doesn't work for my email client.

Reply to
johannes

"Charles C" skrev i meddelelsen news:49a1af50$0$16162$ snipped-for-privacy@news.zen.co.uk...

Have you read the press release? The site is actually run by a Dresden-based German Saab-dealer, who wants to buy Saab. The reason for the site, is to helt raise the funds. You will be able to help, by paying him between ?50 - ?500.- Which will buy stocks in the same amount, if he succeeds...

Cheers!

Reply to
Henrik B.

Page not found