Wanted: 5-speed tranny for '89 9000CDE

My girlfriend's 9k crapped out it's reverse gear right after a clutch job, and needs a new tranny.

If anyone has one or even a whole parts car from '87 to '91, let me know.

snipped-for-privacy@cornell.edu

Reply to
Jeremy Smith

I would recommend that you just get a rebuilt one from here:

It comes with a 1 year,unlimited mileage warranty, they arrange for shipping to you, and shippingof the core return. I bought one from them about 2 years ago and canrecommend them, although it took several weeks to get the transmissionbecause they didn't have any that where ready to ship when I placed myorder.

Walt Kienzle

1991 9000T
Reply to
Walt Kienzle

I have an 87 gearbox you can have, just come and pick it up.

Reply to
Grunff

Reply to
Jeremy Smith

That's exactly my point.

I'm in Devon. Where are you located?

Reply to
Grunff

I wonder how much it costs to ship a 130 lb. transmission across the Atlantic and would it need to be shipped back for warrantee work, if needed? ;-)

Walt Kienzle

Reply to
Walt Kienzle