Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: 9-5 ACC fault codes
The code on the left, 1, is the number of faults. The error code, 13, means that a stepping motor is having problems moving the air distribution flap.
1
1

'95 9000 Questions
I have a '95 9000CDE and need to replace the ourter CV boots. Does anyone have instructions for doing so? Also, the engine and transmission in this car (a 3.0l V-6) seem to be of GM origin. Does...
2
2

Re: 9000 relay panel
A Seat Belt Warning B Spare C Horn D HRW & Mirrors E A/C Fan time delay F Reverse lights on auto G Ignition Switch H Fuel system LH I Fuel pump LH J ETS throttle K Fog lights L Int wipe timer M...
1
1

Climate Control Question
I had an experience with my climate control display and wish to know if anyone else has experienced the same. When starting the engine the climate control display lit up normally. After a few seconds...
1
1

I did it
I just brought home my 03 9.3 Arc Sport Sedan. Dolphin Grey....it handles so much more solid than my 97 900-it was worth sacrificing the hatchback.....I think I have to go get some bread.....
1
1

Re: Made by Trolls in Trollhattan sticker
Get a new one! Look at an look in"Stickers" It´s great stuff on these pages! /B "Judy Warren" skrev i meddelandet news:
4
4

Help!! '02 9-5 Aero ignition problem
My Aero has always started with no problems. Yesterday I drove it with no problems. Today I went to start it and it appeared the battery was nearly dead. (And nothing was left on overnight, no dome...
8
8

The meatball ain't Swedish no more
This most recent in-print issue of Automobile magazine (August 2003) has an assessment of Saab's molestation at the hands of the General ("Noise, Vibration, Harshness", Jamie Kitman page 120). Can't...

95 v4 Fuel filler tube
I anyone has a source for a fuel filler tube for a 95v4 please let me know. Thanks, Dan Pierce

R134 recharge
Hi. I'm trying to recharge air conditioner refrigent (R135a). I got the kit (R134 gas, hose, and pressure gauge) from the autozone. My question is that, where is the Low (pressure) side AC service...
1
1

Re: Bought a 95 900S
Check the FAQs and search the bulletin boards at All your questions are answered there, plus some you haven't thought of yet ;>) Longest Running Saab Web Site and Community on the Internet Since 1988!...
15
15

Re: GOGOGO
BANALITY

1987 900 Window Regulator
I had the last two teeth rust off of the window regulator on my driver side window. Does anyone knoe where to find these? Every search I do on the internet only shows me the motor. I need the...
5
5

Saab 96 V4 on eBay
I was just browsing eBay and found this: I have no interest in the sale other than I know how rare these are and how much it would be loved by the right owner. Cheers all, Paul

Re: Classic 900 prices
If its absolutely mint (and I mean mint) with FSSH one careful owner who's only selling it to fund a new kidney for his/her first born then upto £4000. Carlssons tend to be priced more but often...
2
2