1996 Saturn SL1 Keyless Entry Problem

Hi. I own a 1996 Saturn SL1, and I have 2 keyless entry remotes. They both have 3 buttons. Lock, unlock, and trunk. My power locks inside the car work. My remote lock button works (if I hold it in for about

10 seconds, it even beeps), my trunk works like 1 in 3 tries (once again I have to hold this one in for a couple of seconds), and my unlock button never works. But thats on one remote. The other one is broken completely. Is this just a dead battery or is it something with the car or programming?
Reply to
murtle

just a dead battery, then re program them. if you need the instructions just email me, I'll send it to you. all you need is a paper clip to do it.

Reply to
helix