FS: 1992 Saturn SC

I'm from Toronto Canada and I have this 1992 Saturn SC for sale. It's white, 5spd. I'm selling it for $400CAD so if anyone is interested please let me know. It was great winter car for me the last couple of winters. Thanks

Jack

Reply to
Jack

Hi Jack,

I sent you an e-mail about your car.

Thanks,

Tom Vaughan

Reply to
Tom Vaughan

Hi Jack just wanted to let you know I sent you an e-mail about your car. Thanks

Reply to
/sammy

did you get a reply to the e-mail you sent him? I sent this guy an e-mail the same day he posted that message, never got any response...

Tom

Reply to
Tom Vaughan