ignition install

I have a 94 Saturn SC2 and recently had a problem with the ignition , the key got stuck right between ACC and Lock and i couldnt remove the key so i thought i should change the cylinder i got the old one out pretty easy and didnt do any damage to the module my question is if anyone knows, there is a cylinder in the back with a notch on it and it turns to different positions what im trying to do is figure out how to line it up becuase everytime i slid the new ignition in it does the same thing as the old one am i doing something wrong here or do i need to change out something else ?? If anyone could give me some heads up i would appreciate it thank you

Reply to
wbill

Hi wbill

I have the same problem sometimes on my saturn. Sometimes you can't get the key out. It might be related to the seat belt as the key comes out if I open and close the door (automatic seat belt).

Fred

94 SC2
Reply to
Fred V.