Radio for '99 SL2?

I'm looking for a replacement radio for a '99 SL2. The volume control on mine is shot (the pushbutton piece of it is gone and I can't repair it). Saturn wants $600 for a new radio.

It's the one with the CD and EQ.

So if you know of a wrecked '99 with a good radio, please let me know - email addy is good.

thanks mh

Reply to
meh1963

You can get a very nice aftermarket from Crutchfield or anywhere else for about a third of that price, or a decent unit for even less. I can't imagine why you'd want an OEM stereo.

Reply to
Ratbert

Did you try a call to this guy?

Reply to
The Millers

Also check Ebay for factory units for much less than the dealer.

Reply to
Bob Shuman

Scott

Reply to