sun roof leak

Greetings,

I'm fairly new to the whole Saturn-owning thing and I've got a minor issue. Last time we had a good rain, the headliner on the passenger side was soaked, especially towards the front. Hoping it's just a clogged drain tube. From doing a little Googling, I'm guessing I need to get the pass. side interior panel off to get to the tube but what's the easiest way to do this? Seems to be one solid piece of plastic with no obvious screws. Does it just snap on/off?

I've got a 96 SL1.

Thanks.

Chris

Reply to
ArcLight

Chris:

I have an 97 SL2 and have the same problem. It also seems to be on the passenger side.

I'm not sure how to clean out the tube. I looked for the outlet of the tube to blow air into it. I was told the outlet is in the wheel well, but cannot find it.

Is there anyone out there who can help????

Reply to
emile.drillon

Reply to
Mike J