Sunroof maintenance?

I am now the proud owner of a 2002 SC2 with a sunroof. I was just wondering if the sunroof drainage system needs periodical maintenance cleaning to keep it clog-free? Thanx!

marx404

Reply to
marx404

If you park under trees and dont fully keep your sunroof shut you might. Personally I never had any drains plugged by debris on my sunroof equipped cars. Though being as you live in Florida you might get an entire tree clogging your drains. :)

Reply to
Blah blah

"Though being as you live in Florida you might get an entire tree clogging your drains. :)"

It's ok, we have plenty of plywood left over here. :-)

Anyways, lol, no garage, so the SR will be exposed to all types of weather, but I will be keeping it closed in inclimate weather. Thanx, good to know.

marx404

Reply to
marx404

I'm on my 3rd Saturn with a sunroof and have never had a problem with any debris or leaking or anything like that. Once you have a sunroof you can never have a car without one again.

Reply to
Rev Turd Fredericks