Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: When to replace brakes
I replaced brakes on all 4 wheels at 60K. I think you have to consider mileage more than time. James1549
7
7

Re: 1996 saturn sl-2, a/c comes out defrost vent only, regardless of setting
On my Chrysler the vent doors are controlled by vacuum. A single vacuum line enters through the firewall. If the vacuum line becomes disconnected or broken, the vents default to the defrost position.

Re: '94 SL2 Temp issue...
Mine's not an oil burner, oddly. And it's a '93. I wonder how much of this is manufacturing and how much is break-in? Some people buy their cars and drive the piss out of them from day one, others...

Saturn SL1 A/C problem.
Hi, I have a 1994 Saturn SL1 with an A/C problem. I've disconnected the green wire that plugs directly into the connector at the top of the compressor. There is voltage at the end of the wire when the...

'96 Saturn SL1 114K Miles: Reliability?
Looking at a used, one owner, 1996 Saturn SL1 (1.9L, 4 Speed Automatic w/Air) for my nearly 17-year old middle son (he is buying it and it will be his first car). Appears to have been well maintained...
5
5

Re: change in Saturn turning over
Fuel pumps are common problems for that Saturn. Try this: When you get in, turn the key to run. Don't start it, but listen for a soft humming (this is the fuel pump). When that humming stops (a few...
4
4

Suggestions on best buy on rim
I found out recently that one of my rims (99 SL1)are out of round or bent and gives me a vibration. Anyone got any suggestions on where the best deal on a new or good used rim can be had. TIA. MR
1
1

I would like to know what people thnik of the ION??
See subject :)

Re: P0442 -- Small leak
Been awhile , but I would check around the filler neck where the gas cap threads onto - used to see them where they would get a small nick in the plastic from the gas nozzles.

Same Price at each dealer?
Hi...I have a question. I'm interested in getting a new VUE. I've never owned a Saturn vehicle. With their "no haggle" policy, does this mean that every Saturn dealer in my area will want the same...
4
4

Re: 2002 L 200 and intro
Time for a new oil guy!! Sounds like an idiot, or an "old school" guy. Could be that your oil guy only carries 10-30 and thats why he recommends 10-30? Lots of smaller shops do this as they can't...
1
1

Anyone know more about factory mp3 players?
I read that the 2004 VUE and possibly other saturns and GM vehicles would have mp3 cd players as optional equipment. I googled a bit and saw some other quick blurbs, but of course, no pictures. I'm...
11
11

Re: Saturn Security System
"Dan Morris" wrote in news:JB_Ma.50$ snipped-for-privacy@news01.roc.ny: The Saturn security system is a passive horn system. When enabled (by pressing the key fob door lock button twice), the horn...
2
2

Re: Sudden Wheel Lockup
Had something like that happen on a Subaru. Front wheel though... the whole disk brake assembly let go (bolt or something came loose) and it binded and locked the wheel. Happened in a parking lot. It...
2
2

Re: Saturn Service/Car wash
My local dealership wont wash my car anymore after their little mishap with my pinstripes. After having an oil change, thier stupid monkeys hard brushed the pinstriping loose on my fenders, then...