Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Paint codes?
I found the label that is supposed to have the paint codes for my '09 Vue. It was in the glove box left sidewall. Label was headed with "Service Parts Identification" Last line was "waterbased 83B" I...
2
2

1997 saturn dash light bulb replacement
I have a 1997 Saturn sl2. It has two lights above the instrument panel for illumination one is burnt out. How do I change this bulb?
1
1

Bye, bye Saturn?
The '01 lw300 has almost 203K miles on it. Last few weeks, something was clunking when I started it up though it went away after a second or two. Was thinking possibly time to use a heavier oil. Now,...
7
7

Noisy front wheel bearing - Saturn Relay
I have a 2005 Saturn Relay 3 with a noisy front left wheel bearing. I have been told various stories about having it corrected. Can anyone please tell me what is involved in correcting the problem and...
1
1

change oil soon light
I have a 2001 saturn L200 with the 2.2l engine. I changed the oil and RESET the "change oil soon" light as per the owners manual and recieved the confirmation flashes. The "change oil soon" light...
1
1

Aura XR, excessive crank
I own a 2007 Saturn Aura XR that has 171K total miles on it. I've had it s ince the summer of 2009 and I've driven it approximately 140K miles. The f ollowing problem has plagued me for approximately...
2
2

Need help with ignition key switch lock
Greetings. I have a 2006 Saturn Ion coupe, which is showing a problem with the ignition key switch lock. (I also have a 2003 VUE, but that's not strictly relevant right now ;-) It has the automatic...
1
1

engine idling over accelerated
Saturn 1997, 1.9L, SOHC, SL1; with 206,000Km, standard transmission. Location: Toronto, Canada. engine idles to 2000rpm when turning on cold, but settles down to 900 warm. now NEW problem: when...
2
2

lw300 needed a tow
Stopped at a light the other day on the way to work and the engine sputtered and died. Wouldn't restart even with the MAF unplugged (causes a limp-home mode). Towed to a shop (I'm on a deadline at...
3
3

Blinker not working
My daughter's 2007 Saturn Aura no longer has working blinkers. They don't blink on either right or left turns. I am looking for ideas on what to check. Thanks, Andy
3
3

Fuel test port cap
Anybody know where I can find a replacement cap for the fuel pressure test port. I ?fumbled while trying to put it back on and it slipped down into an irretrievable place. I'd like to get a metal cap...
3
3

'07 Saturn Aura radiator fan continues to run
I own a '07 Saturn Aura XR that has 155K miles on it. A week ago it starte= d doing something strange. The issue I'm experiencing only happens about 6= 0% of the time. What I've noticed is this -...
7
7

I have an 06 vue with 112k miles and I've gone through like 5 front bearings.
Wondering why these bearings go bad so soon. I just had one 5 days ago by a mechanic, and it sounds lIke its already going bad. What's the deal?

Got rear-ended today
Could have been a lot worse. Stopped at a stop sign, checked traffic and just as I inch forward, hear a screech and look in the mirror just in time to brace for a dump truck that rear ended me....
1
1

Wheel covers on a 2002 Saturn SL1 Sedan
Hi. I recently purchased a 2002 SL1, 4 door, manual transmission, sedan. I = love it. However, I lost a wheel cover a few months ago, and I have been having a de= vil of a time finding a replacement...
1
1