Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Running like new
Finally I got around to swapping my plugs out and switching to a better synthetic -> 7500 mile Mobile 1 (Cheaper than the standard stuff, oddly!) I also put a whole bottle of MMO in my tank when it...
7
7

Radiator Fan Still Running After Engine is Off.
Please remove all q from my email before you reply directly to me. 1997 Saturn SL1. Never happened to me before. I drove for 1 hour in traffic, notice that my heat gauge went slightly over middle...
5
5

For Sale: '95 Saturn AM/FM/Cassette Radio
Removed by prior owner to upgrade to a CD. The radio is very nice cosmetically. I was told it's in good working condition but have no way to test. Will sell for $30.00, which includes Priority Mail...

Flickering solved!
So I finally solved the flickering issue. After leaving my lights on before a big trip this weekend, and having it jumped, the battery wouldnt hold a shit of a charge. I just kept a jump pack with and...

2006 ION fails to start after sitting in the sun.
I have a 2006 Saturn Ion (6000 miles/< 6 months old) and have had starting problems 5 or 6 times. It always seems to be when it has been sitting in the sun. Sometimes I turn the key and NOTHING...
3
3

Decent Carpets?
Hi, My Vue is a 2005 with just over 18k on it. The driver side carpet is totally worn through to the rubber. I live in Southern Calif so not a lot of mud and stuff. Anyone know of a good aftermarket...
2
2

Engine lights
I have a 2004 L300, six cylinder. This morning the engine light (the one that looks like and engine block) on the left side of the dashboard came on. This is the one under the headlight icon. There's...
1
1

1997 SL1 Rear Doors Won't Open
I recently bought a 1997 SL1 and the rear doors will not open from the inside OR OUTSIDE. Both doors appear to have the same problem. I have taken the switch and interior panel off and pulled on the...

Parting out a 95 SC-2
I have a 1995 SC-2 I'm getting rid of. Realistically, I dont think I could get much for it due to many misc problems, and would part it out if anybody wants something off it. Of course I'd sell the...
11
11

SW2 - Trouble inserting key in ignition
Not sure what's causing this, but I'm having more trouble inserting my key into the ignition on my '99 SW2. Sometimes it goes right in, sometimes the piece of metal over the hole just won't budge...
25
25

1993 Saturn
I have a 1993 Saturn and the Service engine Soon telltale came on and remained on after replacing the radiator. I checked for codes and recieved a code 23, manifold air temperature to low_open/closed...
5
5

Saturn cameos on TV
Ok, I don't normally watch this cr*p, the wife had it on the channel and my ears caught a quick reference to Saturn on tonight's episode. Dan Ackroyd was on World According to Jim and said "I have a...

autotechnica S series alloy pedals
A while ago, I am sure that I saw some aluminum/alloy pedals for S series for sale on SPS web page. I cant find them anymore. They only have them for the ION now. Does anyone know where I can get...
1
1

Rear bumper filler
Must be the season for wildlife. My 99 SL2 was attacked by a bear, who left tooth/puncture marks. What can I use to fill the holes before I touch them up?
1
1

For a reference item.
Believe this site covers all cars paint code locations and reading. not, this site gets more specific