Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A must have
Perfect for Daytona or South Bend! Slap a couple of Studebaker and STP Stickers on it fill it up with some (GOOD) cold beer and Ice and away we go. . . . Model# 50-500XE 500 Watt Electric Motor Cargo...
2
2

The wagonmaster is back for a while
Thanks to Cox commusnications i have been off here for about 3 months. I was using Sage telephone company for my phone service, i decided to go to Cox as i was going to get a computer at home instead...
2
2

57 hawk for sale (pic link)
I thought I would post here before ebay. The Hawk has just been put back together since painting. The chrome is in great shape most has been replated. the engine has about 20 miles on a complete...
1
1

Stude drag car
6
6

hunting for a 56 Hawk Frame.
I am posting this for a friend. He is in need of a frame for a 56 Flight Hawk. Preferably in the East side of Oklahoma. Please contact Bud at (918) 682-3601. Thanks Jim( I keep tring to get out of the...
3
3

1962 Studebaker military truck 6x6 M35
eBay:
2
2

John it is back again!
230133900638
2
2

A/C Systems
All you need to know about car air conditioning..

Need Steering Column
I need a Saginaw Power Steering column for a 57 thru 61 Hawk with automatic. Doesn't have to have the steering box, brackets or steering wheel. Anyone that has one, please email me Thanks!
3
3

New Hard Drive (ot, Sort of..)
Times are a'changin'... Imagine filling up a 30 gig hard drive with pictures? Well, did just that... Saw a sale at Office Max on a 50 gig external drive and thought I'd check it out to put all my...

56 Hawk Steering Wheel issue
A quick question; I have a 56 Hawk, and I'd like to retrofit this steering wheel I have from a 1957 Commander. I'm 6' 2" and the 18? inch 1956 wheel gives me almost zero leg room, and is in need of...
9
9

58's as drivers
I've always known how nice the big sedans drove and assumed the 58 Starlight would be the same, and it sure is. No power steering, but with the low mileage steering box, it does not need it. I drove...
11
11

movie clip
--Shiva--

Military discount
I called the company that makes my carpets today to order carpets for Christine and as luck would have it, the color I wanted was on backorder. When I told the gal on the phone I needed it for the...
2
2

Shiva (keys)
Can anyone tell me how to get hold of Shiva? I am trying to get some keys made up for a 63 Cruiser. I can't get thru using e-mail. thanks
16
16