Military discount

I called the company that makes my carpets today to order carpets for Christine and as luck would have it, the color I wanted was on backorder. When I told the gal on the phone I needed it for the midshipman I was sponsoring wedding she said "That's so sweet, let me check on something " She came back and said "We'll send your carpets in the $490 material we use for BMW's in that color for $170 and tell him we wish him good luck, and thank him for serving" That made my day.

Reply to
John Poulos

That's great! Send them some wedding photos with the car in them.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

Well JP that made my day to hear as well...You,him and the car deserve a good deal...best of luck and health to your guy on his big day...

Lansing

To e-mail me remove the X from my E - address...

Reply to
Lansing Small