4500 mile Avanti

Gorgeous car. I am a little surprised with the "Levittown Studebaker" sticker on the back...I know the current owner is in Islip, NY, but I am certain this car was previously owned by a fellow named Len ----ko (Immko, Wasko, something like that) in Cleveland, OH. In fact, he had it advertised some time ago in the Turning Wheels, a photo ad. I saw the car in person at a car show in Akron, OH in 1989, parked under its own little personal canopy, and it was a stunner. I gotta believe it's the same car. Had just over 4K miles at that time. A '64 R1 in that color with 4K miles...gotta be the same car.

Bill Pressler Kent, OH

John Poulos wrote:

--

Reply to
billslark

Just remembered...Len Blasko of Cleveland, OH was the previous owner's name.

Bill

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

> --

Reply to
billslark

Just remembered...Len Blasko of Cleveland, OH was the previous owner's name.

Bill

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

> --

Reply to