58 Starlight

I decided to hit the BIN because the Midshipman I'm sponsoring has a June wedding at the Naval Academy and since his dad is Brian Scoot a SDC'er, he wants a Studebaker at the Chapel. Should make a nice TW picture, be fun to drive a few months and I don't think I'll get hurt on a resale. I'll add my carpets. and think I'll even pop for wide whites.

John Poulos

nice looking car. ya gotta go for a TW wedding cover shot picture.

John Poulos wrote:

Jeff Grohs

You knew from the first time you saw it you were going to own it :)

ErnieR

IMNSHO that is one ugly car, looks like a combination of all the oddball designs combined into one vehicle. So the Scoot kid got nabbed by a husband hunter, eh? F-n "ring knockers" learn everything but self defense from locals .

Reply to
oldcarfart

Heck, I didn't even know Evan was formally engaged! tell him congrats from me if you see him before I do.

nate

PS - > You knew from the first time you saw it you were going to own it :) > > ErnieR

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Sounds like a plan, we'll see if I can get it done in time.

Jeff Grohs wrote:

John Poulos

John Poulos

Maybe a shinny new Navy Ensign and a Navy wedding will give em a leg up.

Michael - Roseland FL wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos