Big or Little??? (Truck Wheel Cylinder Question)

Something, (in the far recesses of my twisted mind), tells me that the small diameter cylinders go on the front for '63/64 E7 trucks... Is this true?

I know on the cars, the larger bore goes in the front.

TIA

JT

(Cornfoozed in Austin)

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

An 8E7 model should have 1" front and 7/8" rear.

Reply to
Dwain G.

Thanks, that's the way it was and I replaced both fronts today.

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire