64 R2 GT update

Well, I'm down to one tiny box of parts from Sid, the R2 GT kit car. Here's the interior:

The PO had about 5K into the interior if you want a reference figure.

$2600 Phantom interior kit $1000 labor to rebuild seats, recover, install headliner NOS gages, switches, bezels $626.00 NOS Handles, hardware, headliner bow trim $200 NOS speaker/grill,pedal pad, gas pedal, dash pad windlace. $220 replate horn Ring, hinge covers $350

Reply to
John Poulos

JP,

Looks great!

BTW, need that set of Lark wheel covers decals...

$20 does four caps?

Dave Miller

210 Warren Dr. Sylvester, GA 31791

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

Forgot-- it's a 1962 Cruiser...

Red center, white squares.

Dave

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

messagenews:Iti4j.226635$Fc.212613@attbi_s21...

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Yes

So. Ga. Cruiser wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Looks great John, one question though... why does a NOS speedometer show

76,000 miles?

Jeff DeWitt

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
John Poulos

John I had a friend call you regarding this car. He wants a 1964 R2 Hawk. You told him that is was a 1963. I can not find any reference to a 1964 in the posts. Do you have a website for this car. I followed your link and that had only 5 pictures.

Bob Kapteyn

Reply to
RBK.

Your friend called about the 63, I have both. Just finishing the 64 as we speak.

RBK. wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

John, maybe you need a website listing all the Studes you have in stock, you might call it StudeMax

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

John, did you get the front seat belts in backwards? The pictures I have seen show the belts with the buckles toward the inside of the car. Tim K.

Reply to
timkobernik

I put the buckles in the right hand of the person, but I can swap them in about two mintutes.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

John Did you decide on a price for the 1964? He is hot for it. Bob

Reply to
RBK.

The 64 is a "new" car, the PO spent 52K on it, then I spent 10 more. Anything less then 40K and I'll keep it for my IRA, but I still need to do some final detailing.

RBK. wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos