DEEPNHOCK Follies

Put some Stude parts away this afternoon (to stay on topic). It was real nice out for a late afternoon in November, so I had the door to the B&T Center open while I was online. Later I noticed some bugs on the ceiling right by the door. Looking closer I saw they were Ladybugs. Kind of a tan color. Some were all tan, some had little dots, and some had big dots. Shoo'd a few out and gave up. Now they are in the fluorescent ceiling light fixtures. I have to tell myself that I am not seeing spots. Well, I am, but they are real spots. No, they are bugs. Oh great, now I am seeing bugs. I think I'd rather see spots. Jeff (Where's the fridge?) Rice

Reply to
Jeff Rice

When moving back from Germany in 1999, I was amazed to find my house swarmed by these nasty brown "ladybugs". they're actually a diferent kind of beetle that some genuis imported from asia to combat some plant issue.

The population took off (lack of predators) and now they make autumn and spring miserable as they swarm the house and shop. They stink and when you smush them, they stink worse.

We have a couple of halogen floor lamps, and the odor when they get fried is unbelievable.

"My advice to you is to drink heavily" Animal House

MD

Reply to
markshere2

They can also bite. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

No Jeff, you are now in the late stage of select color blindness. . . you only got a few more stages left before everything become just yellow. Remember this before the next stop light!

Reply to
Rick Courtier