Fired the GT hawk today

Fired the R2 project today and she fired right up. Jeff and me looked it over, tightened a couple of weeping fitting and ran it for maybe half hour total. Zero surprises, wheels go round and round on jack stands, life is good.(The yellow valve covers are on while waiting for the plater) BTW, I included a pic of me so some of you can put a face to the name in case we meet up in person. For those that know me, you may notice I lost something like 60 pound dieting.

http:/stude.com/GTR2/running.jpghttp:/stude.com/GTR2/JDP.jpg

Reply to
John Poulos

I'm sorry I missed it! right about now is the first free minute I've had this weekend, Michele was in the ER fri. night for an allergic reaction; I got home about 1 PM yesterday (yes, I was awake for 30+ hours straight, not counting nodding off in a really uncomfortable plastic chair) and slept till this AM then found out her grandmother was in the hospital, her parents just left (stopped by on their way through to PA) and we had to jump start their car to get them to their hotel... will have to swap battery in the AM (alternator is charging fine, just an old battery) such fun...

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Reply to
Transtar60

I'll still need you to help me square away the grill/hood alignment when you get unburied.

Nate Nagel wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos