Forum down?????

�You know the type, the ones you wouldn't stop to piss on

Well then, it's a good thing I shaved my head. Perhaps you should get that potty "problem" you have checked out by a professional, eh?

Reply to
RebelStude

Me? Hiding? Naw, just busy with work and the Studebakers. BTW, Ant sez "Hey"

Reply to
RebelStude

Gosh, it's sure nice to see that you are still a miserable angry bitter person, just like the old days, regardless of who says what regarding whatever. My sympathy goes out to your neighbors and co workers

Reply to
RebelStude

Tell him I said hello.. (The little pissant!) Jeff

wrote.. Me? Hiding? Naw, just busy with work and the Studebakers. BTW, Ant sez "Hey"

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Jeff Rice

Aww, now that just ain't nice. OK, I promise not to throw rocks at you anymore, ya big baby. And jeez, the redneck tag is really off the mark, seeing that my lineage is African-American.

Reply to
RebelStude