Good Studebaker Day

My wife's college roommate was in town and stopped by for the evening. The weather was so nice we decided to take the Champion into town to eat. There is a restaurant in my town built in an old Buick dealership with outside seating so we went there. The car ran great and we were able to park right on the street in front of the courtyard of the restaurant. After way to much fish and chips we headed home just as evening fell. A perfect trip except for my being the designated driver...

Nathan

Reply to
NAV