Excellent Studebaker day

Jeff ,sorry to read of the crash @ the show.Yesterday was a great Stude day.Got the Lark out and went for a cruise about town,just to get a battery for a beater,and later for some Dairy Queen. Saw a younger dude wheeling a 64 or 65 4 door Lark type.I think it was a Commander. His was a blue-green.He was digging my Lark as much as I was his.Passed him twice. Later on in the evening I ran up on a new Shelby Mustang,in Wimbledon White and Blue stripes.Bad ass car!!! And he liked the Lark too.It was nice just to get out for a putt around with the family and eat some ice cream.About time we got some decent weather!!!!

Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany