GT hawk wanted for Concours

I was invited to bring Goldie, my 63 GT, but sold the car. Anyone interested that has a show GT ?

"Hi John. My name is Tony Hossain and I am on the 2007 Meadow Brook Concours d?Elegance Vehicle Selection Committee. This show is held the first Sunday of each August, at the former Dodge family mansion, Meadow Brook Hall, in Rochester Hills Michigan.

One of the cars we are looking for this year is an outstanding

1962-63-64 Studebaker Hawk GT. In reviewing recent Studebaker Drivers Club club publications, I came across the article on your beautiful gold R2 Hawk. I think it might make a good candidate for our show.

Would you be interested in being considered by our selection committee? If so, please let me know, and I'll briefly explain the nomination process."

Reply to
John Poulos

bobcaripalma