Hello from Omaha

Well, I'm back on the internet here at the Meet Hotel in the parking lot. Set up to do the meet shirt photo shoot so while I wait for the customers I decided to make a quick post. Seen a lot of people and even help a few one of which will be namesless here on the newsgroup to protect his name. But I can tell you this. . .it wasn't a ground issue. Having a great time and so far the weather has improved (warmer).

Put the 2 duce setup back on the Transtar and it not running right still. . .so I been working after the meet at my brother place trying to repair the problem and it has improved but still isn't right. . .I got a few more days before the drag races to get it right. . . so I will be hunting down Greg Myers here to get some advice.

More later

Reply to
Rick Courtier

My jaw hit the ground when it happened. Thanks for the help, Rick!!!!

Remaining Nameless.

Reply to
Dave's Place www.davesplaceinc

Awright Dave, the cat's outta da bag. Spill the beans!!!

JT

"Dave's Place www.davesplace>

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Ya kin read about it in TW.

Dave Lester

Reply to
Dave's Place www.davesplaceinc

Whew, at least it's NOT a ground problem! BOSEG!

Jim

Reply to
Jim Turner