Hey N8

As usual, you are not answering your phone but you need to see this. Lee can get it for you.

0108643006

Reply to
John Poulos

Sorry, was at a lunch with the president of Simplex (he came to our office because we won some kind of award for something,) couldn't answer my phone...

that's a screamin' deal and i sure could use it, but I don't have anywhere to put it/work on it - I'd practically have to put the car together within a week or so to keep the neighbors happy.

If anyone else is into these puppies, I could sell you a running, driving 914 that needs a bodyshell. Mine is a '71 1.7 and is 100% complete (with lots of extra parts) except it needs an auxiliary air valve and is located about halfway between Pittsburgh and Youngstown.

nate

Reply to
N8N

I wish you or someone would get it running again. I knew a guy that had a

914 that was given to him by his brother in law. it was that irish green color. I always liked the way they looked.
Reply to
theoldhaneyplace