Hey Pat

Do you know a guy named Bob Stane out there, he's heard of you. He wants my Starliner and owns the Ice House in Pasadena, founded the Comedy Club and is buddies with Jay Leno.

Reply to
John Poulos

No, but I'd be happy to make his acquaintance. If he buys the Starliner I'll be happy to offer any assistance I can with it.

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Pat Drnec

That was my thought. If you end up sharing a beer with Jay Leno, point him to my auctions. Here's the guy:

http://www.s> No, but I'd be happy to make his acquaintance. If he buys the Starliner

Reply to
John Poulos