How to die boot?

Just bought a used boot. Any recommendations on how to die it? It's torquoise and I need it black.

Reply to
Don Smith

I assume you mean the convertible top cover used when the top is down?

Spray as THIN as possible to just get color coverage... any more, and it will crack when folded/stored.

Ray...

D>Just bought a used boot. Any recommendations on how to die it? It's

Reply to
Studeman