New Home 4 Me

I am now officially a hillbilly, sold house in Fl (still have rental property there) and now call Clinton, SC home. Moving into old mill cotton shed (100' x 40') as my garage next week.

Reply to
oldcarfart

Congratulations... bought any goats yet?

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

You need a mule to go with those goats, Calvin.

Reply to
zoombot

Who's this Calvin guy I keep hearing about?.......Lou

Reply to
Larkylou

Uh oh!

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

I am 30 miles south of you ocf,in Greenwood,SC I have a ton of kin people in clinton

Reply to
bubbahawk

Calvin is one of the more plain spoken residents here. Heart O' gold, Very low BS threshold, known as Oldcarfart.

Google will give you a sense of history in this community

Mark (Founta>> You need a mule to go with those goats, Calvin.

Reply to
Mark Dunning

not me, neighbor has a couple of the whining lil' s**ts, good thing he is at a distance

Reply to
oldcarfart

I visit greenwood often, keep eyes open for a '59 lark 2 door wagon

Reply to
oldcarfart

Reply to
oldcarfart

Reply to
Larkylou

Izzat the white one with a 454 in it? I thought you'd sold it... or did you get another one?

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Reply to
oldcarfart

AND he can spell "rotisserie" on the first try, even if he is nagged by doubt (Sp?).

Reply to
comatus

but did ya buy any sheep yet? then you're OFFICIALLY a hillbilly. :)

Reply to
Mel

NAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reply to