OT,Allstate parts

Just bought me an old motorcycle that I had in high school.

1964 250 cc Sears Allstate motorcycle. Now I know how Studebaker people, have all sorts of things hidden around. I'm one of them. But I looking for a twingle 250cc front piston and possibly a jug. I had my eye on a parts bike, but he never got back with me. Thanks Malcom
Reply to
Malcom Gillette

IIRC these were an Italian bike (same mgf. as 2 stroke harley?) some cross ref. may help.

Reply to
oldcarfart

This is one of the Puch built (Austria) bikes that Sears marketed. In this country you can get parts from Matt Quirk at MotorWest in Milwaukee I have reprints of the original manual that came in the crate when you bought the bike. allstateguy.tripod.com

Reply to
allstateguy

Reply to
Malcom Gillette