OT - Old vrs. new hillclimb video

mbstude

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

When they talked about racing a modern tuner car I thought they were going to use a big Healey. What a surprise!

Reply to
Dwain G.

True, but it would be interesting to see a better "tuner car" as well, like a modded Subaru WRX or Toyota Supra. Maybe race that against a bigger Healey like a BN100 or something.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

At your prompting I have just watched it. Pretty cool. I know what is appealing about the old Brit sports cars. I used to borrow a friend's Healy and that was a blast to drive. My daughter was about three and thought we were in a toy car. She would giggle the whole trip. Without family passengers I would push it through the gears and turns. That was a really good driving experience. It's a good thing the USA doesn't have as many road events for the public as the Brits apparently do. We naver wold find time to get stuff done.

Reply to
Lark Parker

______________________ Well, the Puge is a multiple world rally champion, so not an unfair representative of the type. And the Square Earth Society can always trump with a trike Moggie. That will settle the little buggers' hash.

Reply to
comatus