OT Sports/medical question

Monday evening, I walked from the living roon (Pats / Ravens game) into the kitchen (to get more ice cream) and, being blind in my right eye, while watching the tube, I ran my right arm into the wall, pushing it up against my rims causing some unpleasant noises and pain. Now, am I right to call it and "Football injury" and even add the term "blindsided?".

Reply to
Karl Haas

Sure, why not?

Years ago a friend of mine was on the way to the ABC store (NC's state liquor stores), and managed to hit a goose in the road. I guess that was an alcohol related accident.

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

(Jeff Foxworthy voice)> If you were turning left, when you hit the wall,bending your rims, it could be a "NASCAR injury".

Freddy

Reply to
Freddy Badgett