Passenger side grill surround needed for a 53 or 54 CK/ hard top

We pulled my 53 HT out of the bake booth this AM. Kind of reminded me of some of the photos of Studes coming off the assembly line. This one really lights up as it is two tone green with a red interior. The paint looks great so we instantly started checking how the new chrome might look on the car. All was going well until I tried to fit the passenger side grill shell. It seems that this piece had been broken and then repaired. The repair was pathetic at best as there is a 3/4 inch gap between the shell and the side of the fender. After looking at the shell it is obviously a mess. Now I am in need of a replacement. Anybody know of one available?

Reply to
r4stude

John Poulos

No sheet metal adjustment is needed just a grill shell that was not adjusted by a butcher at the chrome shop.

Reply to
r4stude