Reedsville Studebaker Meet Nov 16th -Nov 18th 2007

Been inactive in the Studebaker hobby for a couple of years and lost track. Still have my 66 in storage and it will be time to get it road ready and perhaps go to Reedeville. Is this the date for the Reedsville show in Nov.? If so, I will try to make the trip in 2007. This was always one of my favorite fall events.

Reply to
dlagrua

Hey Dennis,

Those are the dates I hvae and HOPE they are correct as that is when I have a room reserved

Lee

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Lee see me there. I have something that may interest you.Rich

Reply to
am not r2

I'll be arriving Thursday afternoon and will be there thru late afternoon on Saturday. I'll be vending SOMEWHERE... don't know where yet

Lee

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

It's always been one of my favorite Fall events as well but if they keep moving the date back each year soon it will be my favorite Winter event.

Reply to
Dan

Reply to
John Poulos

Problem is the Penn State Football Home Schedule. Last year they added another home game as they did this year. Holding it in October would probably be better weather wise, less cold weather but more home games.

Next year may present an issue, The National is in Sept, then less than 60 days Reedsville.

Reply to
Bill Glass

Hmmmmmmmm outdoors..... Reedsville..... Middle of November..... Next to that insufferably cold creek..... KEWL!!! Sounds like fun!

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

You aren't kidding. I was up in Huntingdon last weekend, and you don't want to know what a hotel room went for (Penn State homecoming - what timing! No, that wasn't why I was up there)

nate

Bill Glass wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel